ACI’s 5th Future of Surfactants Summit North America 2021 will once again bring together senior executives and experts from the surfactants industry: manufacturers, raw material producers, and suppliers, as well as consultants, regulatory affairs bodies, associations, and other industry specialists in the cosmetic/agricultural/pharma sector, to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
This year, the event will discuss topics such as Raw Materials Supply & Demand, Regulatory Issues & Supply Chain Activity, Analysis of Bio-based Surfactants as well as the Use of surfactants across various industry sectors, and Evolution of Performance & Applications.
Join us in Boston, MA for two days of exchanging perspectives over the North American surfactants market and not only, learning about the huge market potential and taking advantage of the excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
Who Will Attend
Consumer product manufacturers * Surfactant manufacturers * Feedstock suppliers * Oleochemical companies * Retailers * Technology providers * Cosmetic product/ ingredient formulators * Raw material producers & suppliers * Product developers * Regulatory affairs specialists * Personal care brand owners * Natural cosmetic/ingredient producers * Consultants * Associations * Equity firm
- Global-Regulation in Surfactants: Meeting the Standards and Overcoming the Challenges
- Bio-Based Surfactants: Driving towards a more Renewable and Cost-Effective Manufacturing Process
- Implementing Sustainable Strategies in the Surfactants Industry
- Future of Surfactants Market Overview
- Satisfying Consumer demands in the Surfactants Industry
- Enhancing the Performance of Surfactants
- Capitalizing on and Applying the Technological Developments into the Industry
- Discussing the application of new innovations and methods for Surfactants