October 3, 2018 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm (Eastern)
The push for greater product ingredient communication has intensified, with no sign of abating. Whether the demand originates from a maturation of right-to-know principles, retailers’ commitments to stewarding their consumer products, or traditional activist groups, thorny legal and practical issues arise. The list is long, but in particular protecting confidential business information (CBI), addressing competing and often inconsistent federal and state disclosure and labeling requirements, and managing customer and distributor contractual demands are key.
To help product manufacturers, formulators, and retailers navigate current and emerging federal and state requirements, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) is presenting a 90 minute webinar outlining these issues.
Topics to be addressed include:
- State Programs — California and New York;
- Federal Protections under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA);
- Federal Preemptive Legislative Measures;
- Supply Chain Contractional Challenges; and
- Tips to Address Unresolved Legal Issues.