A Joint HCPA and ISSA Event
Ensure your continued success in the marketplace by attending
Hot Topics: The Cleaning Products Workshop 2023.
This one-day, in-person workshop hosted by HCPA and ISSA will address the trending topics that impact the manufacture, packaging, marketing, and sale of household and commercial cleaning products, including regulatory, legislative, and sustainability updates.
Agenda highlights include:
- GHS Revisions to Canada WHMIS and OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
- Modernization of Cosmetics Regulations Act
- Chemicals of Concern: PFAS, 1,4-Dioxane, Ethylene Oxide, Others
- The Fate of Plastic Product Packaging, Recycling, and Microplastics
- Permanent Shifts in I & I Hand Care Market Post-Pandemic
- CPSC, Cleaning Products, and Flame Mitigation
The Cleaning Products Workshop is presented by the Household and Commercial Products Association (HCPA) and ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association.
Where and When
The Cleaning Products Workshop will be conducted in conjunction with The ISSA Show North America 2023 on Monday, November 13 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
Breakfast will be served at 8:00 am, with the program running from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Lunch will also be included.