Register today to attend a series of workshops addressing antimicrobials, including disinfectants. Every Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern beginning March 24, 2021 through April 21, 2021, the Thirteenth Antimicrobial Workshop will be conducted virtually via Webex.
Why Attend. Disinfectants and other antimicrobial pesticides have been front and center during the COVID-19 pandemic. With policy changes around these products accelerating, it is imperative that manufacturers stay abreast of the ever evolving body of laws and regulations that control the manufacture, marketing, and sale of antimicrobials. Stay ahead of the regulatory curve and ensure your success in the marketplace by attending the Thirteenth Antimicrobial Workshop!
Presented By. The Antimicrobial Workshop is presented by the American Chemistry Council’s Center for Biocide Chemistries, the Household and Commercial Products Association, and ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, in coordination with the U.S. EPA Antimicrobials Division.
Agenda Highlights. The agenda for the Thirteenth Antimicrobial Workshop is robust as ever touching on the latest developments that are critical to the manufacture, distribution and sales of disinfectant products:
- State of the EPA Antimicrobial Division and Registration Review
- Residual Claims of Efficacy
- CDC Policies on Emerging Pathogens including COVID-19
- COVID-19 Emergency Policies for Disinfectant Registration and Amendments
- Electrostatic Sprayer Guidance by EPA
- Antimicrobial Performance Evaluation Program
- International Trends
- EPA Design for the Environment Program for Antimicrobials
For the complete agenda, please click here.
Who Should Attend. Regulatory personnel, technical staff, marketing professionals, and executive staff can all benefit by attending the Antimicrobial Workshop.
Schedule. The Thirteenth Antimicrobial Workshop will be conducted Wednesdays, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern starting March 24 and concluding on April 21 as set forth below.
- March 24: State of the Antimicrobial Division; Registration Review; Residual Efficacy
- March 31: Impact of COVID-19 on Public Policy & Industry Supply Chains
- April 7: OECD Quantitative Method; Legionella Protocol; APEP & Reduced Animal Testing
- April 14: International Trends and Trade Developments
- April 21: EPA Design for the Environment for Antimicrobials; Green Seal Standard for Hand Sanitizers; Antimicrobial Exposure Assessment Task Force
Complete schedule and agenda posted here.
Workshop Registration Fees. The registration fee for the Thirteenth Antimicrobial Workshop is $595 per person.