Looking to enhance your business skills as a young professional? Join HCPA’s Young Professionals Committee for a Training & Development Webinar Series. This webinar series will cover four topic areas and take place once every month for four months, beginning in March.
March 17 – 11:00 am EST
Negotiating Your Way to Enhancing Your Career
- Mary Konow, M.S., CCC, GCDF, Certified Career Counselor / Career Development Faculty
April 14 – 11:00 am EST
Creating a Positive Brand Inside and Outside Your Company
- Hannah Shtein, Business + Mindset Coach
May 19 – 1:00 pm EST
- Rich Maxwell, Executive Coach, Maxwell Coaching
May 21 – 1:00 pm EST
- Jennifer Lee, Consultant, Jennifer Lee Inspiration
June – TBD
How to Successfully Work with Competition (While Networking and Maintaining Relationships)
- Scott Mackey, Vice President of Strategy and Sustainability, Smarter Sorting
This is a free webinar series sponsored by HCPA’s Young Professionals Committee and you do not need to be a member of the group to participate.