The Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) is pleased to welcome six new members to its Board of Directors, as well as congratulate our 2019 Chair, Pamela Lam, Vice President, Product Development, NA R&D, Laundry Care, Sustainability, Henkel Consumer Goods, Inc.
“The leadership and strategic vision of our Board of Directors provides the backbone of the association,” said HCPA President & CEO Steve Caldeira. “I would like to thank our officers and returning board members for their ongoing commitment and support. I also look forward to working closely with the new Board members as we continue to navigate a very challenging political environment at all levels of government.”
New members whose term is set to end on December 31, 2021:
- Hal Ambuter, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Policy, RB
- George Buckland, Vice President-Commercial, CAPP Division, Crown Holdings (formerly known as Crown, Cork and Seal, Inc.)
- Luciana Castro, Sr. Vice President, Global Regulatory Services, Firmenich Inc.
- John Dowd, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Diversified CPC International
- Nick Ferring, General Manager, PLZ Aeroscience
- Richard Stepan, Director, Consumer Products North America, Stepan Company
Returning for a term set to end on December 31, 2021:
- Lisa Pankiewicz, Vice President, Global Stewardship, The Clorox Company
- Michael G. Pfefferkorn, Division Vice President and General Counsel, United Industries Corporation
- Adam M. Selisker, Vice President, Global Research & Development, CRC Industries, Inc.
- Kelly M. Semrau, Senior Vice President of Global Corporate Affairs, Communications & Sustainability, SC Johnson
Returning for a term set to end on December 31, 2020:
- Steven M. Christenson, Global Regulatory Affairs Vice President and Associate General Counsel, ECOLAB, Inc.
- Laura Coelho, Vice President, Home Care Business Unit, Scent & Care, Symrise, Inc.
- Steven J. Goldberg, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Regulatory & Government Affairs, BASF Corporation
- Steven M. Gullickson, President, MGK
- Rick Hanson, Managing Director, Performance & Technologies & Industrial Chemicals, Croda, Inc.
- Cheri Kedrowski, Executive Director, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Medical & Product Stewardship, 3M Company
- Rebecca S. Korwin, Executive Vice President of Science and Innovation, State Industrial Products
- Meghan Lieb, Global Director, Research & Development, WD-40 Company
- Cynthia T. Reichard, Executive Vice President, Arylessence, Inc.
Returning for a term set to end on December 31, 2019:
- Ann K. Aquillo, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Bart Bastian, President & CEO, Spray Products Corporation
- Joel Burdick, Ph.D., Vice President Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, MAST Global / LBrands
- Daniel Hutter, DVP, Chief Sustainability Officer, Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Gregory L. Johnson, Director, Legislative Affairs, Sherwin Williams Diversified Brands
- John T. Kawalchuk Jr., Vice President, North American Sales & Product Development, Precision Valve North America, Inc.
- Frank Salek, Vice President of Purchasing and Global Supply Chain, KIK Custom Manufacturing
HCPA Board Officers:
Pamela Lam, Vice President, Product Development, NA, R&D/Laundry Care/Sustainability, Henkel Consumer Goods Inc.
First Vice Chair
Terrence J. (Jerry) Porter, Vice President, R&D, Global Home Care and P&G Professional, The Procter & Gamble Company
Second Vice Chair
William J. Schalitz, Vice President, Research & Development, Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
Greg Adamson, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Global Regulatory Affairs, Product Safety and Sustainability, Givaudan Fragrances Corporation
Immediate Past Chair
David L. Campbell, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and Policy, North America, RB