The Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) is pleased to welcome five new members to its Board of Directors: David Burks (Diversified CPC International, Inc.), Pankaj Gupta (The Dow Chemical Company), Diego Ruiz (SC Johnson), Catherine Trinkle (BASF Corporation), and Scott Tuchinsky (Croda).
HCPA also congratulates the 2021 Chair, William Schalitz, Vice President, Research & Development, Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
“The HCPA Board of Directors brings decades of leadership and expertise that enables the Association to successfully advance our strategic priorities,” said Steve Caldeira, President & CEO, HCPA. “Their knowledge and industry insight is especially valuable this year as the household and commercial products industry continues to play a critical role in the COVID-19 response. I’m grateful to have the support of such a talented and dedicated team of Board Members, and I’m confident that the addition of these new Board Members will further position HCPA to have a successful year.”
HCPA Board Officers
William Schalitz, Vice President, Research & Development, Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
First Vice Chair
Greg Adamson, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Global Regulatory Affairs, Product Safety & Sustainability, Givaudan Fragrances Corporation
Second Vice Chair
Lisa Pankiewicz, Vice President, Global Stewardship, The Clorox Company
Rebecca Korwin, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Science and Innovation, State Industrial Products
Immediate Past Chair
Terrence (Jerry) Porter, Senior Vice President, Research & Development, Global Fabric Care, Flavors & Fragrance Discipline Capability and Fabric & Home Care Sector, The Procter & Gamble Company
Members whose term is set to end on December 31, 2021
- Hal Ambuter, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Policy, RB
- George Buckland, Vice President – Commercial, CAPP Division, Crown Holdings
- Luciana Castro, Senior Vice President, Global Regulatory Service, Firmenich Inc.
- Nick Ferring, General Manager, PLZ Aeroscience
- Michael Pfefferkorn, Division Vice President and General Counsel, United Industries Corporation
- Adam Selisker, Vice President, Global Research & Development, CRC Industries, Inc.
- Richard Stepan, Director, Consumer Products North America, Stepan Company
Members whose term is set to end on December 31, 2022
- Ann Aquillo, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, The ScottsMiracle-Gro Company
- Bart Bastian, President & CEO, Spray Products Corporation
- Marcus Boolish, Director, Government Affairs, Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Joel Burdick, Ph.D., Vice President, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, MAST Global/LBrands
- Robert Israel, Ph.D., Vice President, Global Sustainability, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Frank Salek, Vice President, Purchasing and Global Supply Chain, KIK Custom Manufacturing
Members whose term is set to end on December 31, 2023
- David Burks, Executive Vice President, Diversified CPC International, Inc.
- Steven Christenson, Senior Vice President, Global Regulatory Affairs & Associate General Counsel, ECOLAB
- Laura Coelho, Vice President, Home Care Business Unit, Scent & Care North America, Symrise, Inc.
- Steven Gullickson, President, MGK
- Pankaj Gupta, Senior Director, Research & Development, The Dow Chemical Company
- Cheri Kedrowski, Executive Director, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Medical & Product Stewardship, The 3M Company
- Meghan Lieb, Ph.D., Global Director, Research & Development, WD-40 Company
- Cynthia Reichard, Executive Vice President, Arylessence, Inc.
- Diego Ruiz, Vice President, Global Government Relations, SC Johnson
- Catherine Trinkle, Deputy General Counsel, Regulatory & Environmental Law and Head of Government Relations, BASF Corporation
- Scott Tuchinsky, Global Sales Director, Home Care & Water Treatment, Croda