Defending Health Through the Provision of Regulated Products and Services
Lonza’s hygiene products help protect the health and well being of people and animals around the world. Our ingredients and EPA registered formulations are used to disinfect and sanitize homes, schools, food processing plants, restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals and more.
Lonza is a global leader for registered biocides, preservatives and antimicrobial formulations for use in disinfectants, sanitizers, institutional and household cleaning products.
Our US end-use portfolio consists of an extensive lineup of liquid concentrates, RTU’s, and wipes designed with both broad efficacy and fast contact times in mind. Lonza has one of the largest portfolios of EPA List-N featured products, many of which feature the SARS-CoV-2 claim on their EPA master label. In recent years, Lonza has also placed a new added focus on sustainable chemistries, working to provide our customers with alternatives to traditional formulations.
- Faster path to market
- Extensive formulating options
- Comprehensive portfolio of formulated solutions consisting of liquid concentrates, RTU’s, and wipes.
- One of the largest portfolios of EPA List-N featured products.
- Many formulations featuring SARS-CoV-2 claim on the EPA Master Label.
- Cutting-edge innovation with focus on efficacy, fast time kill, and portfolio expansion into alternate chemistry options.
- Cost effective solutions
- Strong regulatory support
- Microbiological and analytical expertise
At Lonza we strive to meet customer needs in as many ways as possible, by providing customers access to our registered formulations in the form of active materials or finished products. We are able to provide wipes in many applications, as a finished product or in liquid form, registered in many regions around the world. Extensive data packages for each application include:
- Environmental fate
- Chemistry packages
Market Sectors: • Hygiene – Household and Professional
Market Segments: • Healthcare • I&I • Food Safety • Household Consumer
Lonza Contact Information