Did you know that all intentionally added ingredients must be shared online by the end of this year under California law, and in New York State an October 1 deadline looms if legal challenges are not successful?
Join the Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) for a 101-level webinar on the basics of ingredient communication and labeling deadlines, free for HCPA members.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The major laws governing ingredient communication and labeling for household products, including the California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act and ongoing legal challenges in New York State.
- The deadlines you need to meet in 2019 and 2020, including impacts for fragrances.
- How HPCA is working with major retailers to align chemical safety policies with California law and prevent conflicting ingredient communication requirements.
- Standardizing ingredient information and terminology across your company.
- Where to turn for more in-depth compliance information.